- An ultrasound performed by a trained Veterinarian with a state of the art ultrasound machine.
- In-house ultrasound without having to refer your patient and client to a different practice. This will increase profit for your hospital and prevent loss of patients.
- Offer a state of the art diagnostic tool without owning expensive ultrasound equipment and doing advance ultrasound training.
- A complete abdominal ultrasound, detailing all abdominal organs, and a report that includes differential diagnosis. All images and reports will be provided in a CD.
- The ability to perform in-house invasive procedures such as fine needle aspirates, biopsies and fluid cavity centesis.